Ocarina on Chromebook : It is an app for both iPhone and android users as it allows to turn one’s phone into an ancient flute. It works on the sensation of breath, movement, and touch.
Compatibility: Run on iOS 4.0 or later and Android 2.3 or later.
- Touch combinations of holes to play notes
- Allows to blow air into your mic to create music
- One can tilt phone to change vibrate depth and rate
- Allow to change keys and modes
- Allow to share and rate one’s favorite performance
- Allow to name your ocarina
- One can record and archive favorite performance
More software for Chromebook: Music FM on Chromebook
How to Download Ocarina for Chromebook
Installing Ocarina using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Ocarina “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Ocarina “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Ocarina “ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Ocarina “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Ocarina “ and install it.
Install “Ocarina “ using Rollapp
- If the “Ocarina “ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Ocarina ” and use the application online.