Plants vs. Zombies for Chromebook : Get fun while soiling the plants to protect your home from fun-loving zombies, who are about to attack. Using resource of zombie killing plants like wall nuts, cherry bombs and some others can destroy 26 types of Zombies, before they attack your home.
- The most interesting feature of this game is zombies have their own special skills and strategies and that is the reason you need to think fast and plant faster with your strategy.
- Even, be careful while using the limited supply of seeds and greens.
- While fighting against the zombies, the player could experience the obstacles like creeping fog, setting sun, swimming pool etc.
More software for Chromebook: Summoners War for Chromebook
How to Download Plants vs. Zombies for Chromebook
Installing Plants vs. Zombies using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Plants vs. Zombies“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Plants vs. Zombies“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Plants vs. Zombies“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Plants vs. Zombies“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Plants vs. Zombies and install it.
Install “Plants vs. Zombies“ using Rollapp
- If the “Plants vs. Zombies“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Plants vs. Zombies” and use the application online.