PocketGuitar on Chromebook– PocketGuitar is an app for iPhone or iPad or iPod users which turns the device into a virtual guitar. One can take the feel of a real guitar through this app by pressing and strumming strings.
- Allows to create various sounds
- Supports Effects such as Distortion, Chorus, Delay, and Wah.
- Allow adjusting the position of neck to either side of the screen.
- Support Audio bus and Inter-app audio
- Support Different Languages like English, French, Japanese
- Supports sounds like Electric Bass and Ukulele.
More software for Chromebook: Music FM on Chromebook
How to Download PocketGuitar for Chromebook
Installing PocketGuitar using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “PocketGuitar“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “PocketGuitar“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “PocketGuitar“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “PocketGuitar “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “PocketGuitar“ and install it.
Install “PocketGuitar “ using Rollapp
- If the “PocketGuitar“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “PocketGuitar” and use the application online.