Quickbooks for Chromebook: Chromebook users have a little less choice when it comes to the numbers of apps and software that could be installed on their devices when it is compared to other platforms such as Android. However, ARC Welder extension from the XDA Developers made life a little easier for the Chromebook users. The Android Runtime for Chrome extension allowed people to install compatible Android apps on their Chromebook. This dings them with a number of new options to choose their software or apps from.
Steps to Download Quickbooks for Chromebook
Intuit developed an accounting software package, known as Quickbooks, which helped their clients to get their hands on a product that mainly focused on providing the small to medium sized business structure with on-site and cloud based accounting applications. These versions could accept business payments, help to manage and pay bills and has inbuilt payroll functions. Now, with the help of the ARC Welder tool, you can easily use the Quickbooks App on your Chrome OS device.
You can follow these simple steps to easily install the QuickbooksApp on your device.
- Search for the ARC Welder app on the Chrome Store. Once found, install the app on your device.
- Try to find aQuickbooks apk extension from the internet to install on your Chromebook. You can search for the apk file across various sites on Google.
- Once the apk is fully downloaded, select the ARC Welder app and run it. Choose the “Add your Apk” selection. This will install the Quickbooks apk on your Chromebook.
- Next up, make sure that the ARC Welder is properly set to run your Quickbooks app smoothly without a glitch.
- Once you are happy with Welder settings, hit the “Launch App” option to open your Quickbooks app as a new window on the Chrome OS.