Sonic Dash for Chromebook : Rush, jump and spin the way of your 3D environments. Taking the way through challenging obstacles, you will get the fast and furious running games with endless path.
- With stunning graphic and multiple characters, the player could choose to play a one of Sonic’s friend. Here, the player need to fight against the Sonic’s biggest rivals, who are cunning Dr. Eggman and deadly Zazz from Sonic lost world.
- All a player need is to use the speed and quickness to turn down the villains. Even, you will get rewarded as much as you play; you just need to earn a huge score by completing several missions.
More software for Chromebook: Zynga Poker for Chromebook
How to Download Sonic Dash for Chromebook
Installing Sonic Dash using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Sonic Dash“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Sonic Dash “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Sonic Dash“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Sonic Dash“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Sonic Dash“ and install it.
Install “Sonic Dash“ using Rollapp
- If the “Sonic Dash“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Sonic Dash” and use the application online.